Weekly Junior Information for 22 January 2017Paddy Sherrard
Tigers – P1/2s – Home training at back at Hillfoots, Tillicoultry Park, 1000-1130
Juniors – P3-P7 – Away to Madras, 1000 meet for 1100 kick off
Youth – S1/2 Home training at Hillfoots, 1000-1200
Youth and Tigers Back at Hillfoots
We are now back to training at Hillfoots at Tillicoultry park, The Tigers and Youth section will be training at home at the normal times 1000-1130. Remember to wrap up warm!
P3-P7 Away at the Madrascals Festival
For everyone travelling to Madras please make this a big turnout for our first festival of the new year – it is always a great day! A few details:
- Meet. Please meet at Madras RFC between 1000-1030am with the kick off planned to be 1100am.
- Kit. Don’t forget to bring plenty of layers and a waterproof top to keep the wind off – while St Andrews tends to avoid the weather in terms of snow and frost, it certainly is windy! P4 and upwards also need a gum shield as you back with contact! (P3s are still touch – a gum shield is recommended, but not mandated.)
- Parking. Post code: KY16 9SP. Please note that there is limited parking on the roads adjacent to Station Park. Free parking is available at Petherum Bridge Car Park (on the opposite side of the A91 from Station Park), and at the West Sands (some distance away but you can cut across The Old Course as there is no play on a Sunday).
- Catering. Refreshment boxes containing crisps, chocolate bar, fruit and a drink to keep the players energy levels and strength up during the day will be provided for coaches to uplift at the time of registration in the clubhouse. Food for non-players will also be available in the clubhouse and around the pitches.
- Dogs. Please kindly note that dogs are not allowed on Station Park. There have been unfortunate incidents with dogs in the past. Dogs and their owners will be required to leave the grounds to meet the Local Authority playing field rules.
- Bad Weather. Fingers crossed for the sun! However, in the event that the weather necessitates a cancellation of the event, a decision will be made by 8.30 am at the latest on the day of the tournament.
Next Week – 29 January:
Tigers and Juniors – Home Training back at Tillicoultry park training times 1000 – 1130
Youth Section – Home Vs Grangemouth, KO tbc