Everyone is Home training this week at Hillfoots 1000 – 1130.
Please book your places on the Easter Rugby Camp and the P6, P7 and S1 Tour to Yorkshire – if you have booked, please check with Paddy that your name is on the list!
Hillfoots RFC are inviting you to join in the fun at our ‘Key National Themes’ Easter Camp.
As part of Clackmannanshire Council’s Active Easter Programme, Hillfoots will run a Key National Themes camp from Monday 3rd to Friday the 7th of April (first week of the Easter Holidays). The Camp will start at 9am and finish at 12.30pm each day. You do not have to be a member of the Club to attend this fantastic sporting event. Hillfoots is inviting boys and girls aged 5 to 14 to come and learn some fantastic fundamental skills from our highly accredited coaching team.
The Camp costs £50 for the five days of coaching or £10 a day.
Hillfoots Annual Tour to Yorkshire
Building on the incredible success of the past five seasons, we’re delighted to announce that we are in the final stages of planning for our tour this year . Full details are below, so please register your interest by email on this link.
This year, we will be playing Aireborough RFC in Leeds! We will be staying in the excellent Carlton Lodge Outdoor Centre again for the Friday and Sat nights. The structure of the weekend is planned in outline as follows:
Fri 1 May
- 4pm assemble in the clubhouse, 4.30 depart in bus to Carlton Minniot
- Dinner on the way at Tebay Services
- Arrive around 9pm, bed by 10pm!
Sat 2 May – all day
- Morning – We will vote on whether to re-visit the excellent Leeds Armoury; or visit York and the National Railways Museum!
- Afternoon – a range of team building and challenging activities during this day at the centre, focussing on team building, creative thinking and communication, including the Outdoor assault course, zipwires and the legendary raft building and race!!
- Evening Entertainment – Kangaroo Court….
Sun 3 May – morning
- Matches start at 10am
- BBQ festival lunch
- Leave at 2pm
- Arrive at the Clubhouse around 6-7pm
This tour has a maximum of 30 places in total available, as a result, we are limiting this tour to P6, P7 and S1 age groups only at this stage. There may be some places available for S2 players if they want to go for a fourth year nearer the time!
We have secured a really great deal with the centre and hope to keep the cost of the tour to £150 again this year, this will be finalised by 31 March. This will cover the cost of a tour top, the coach throughout the tour, the B&B accommodation costs for the two nights, including a packed lunch on both days and dinner on the Saturday evening as well as the afternoon’s activities at the Centre. The best way to pay is by electronic transfer, the bank details for the club is Sort Code:82-68-17 and Account Number 00037235 (it is the Clydesdale Bank in Tillicoultry). Can you please make sure you put the following in the reference ‘JT-your surname’ in the reference (eg for me it would be ‘JT-Sherrard’).
Please reserve your place with a £50 deposit, payable by 31 March 2015, with final payment due by 24 April 2015.
Hillfoots RFC Dinner Dance & Awards - 6th May 2017
Calling all HRFC Players, Coaches, Members, Parents & Friends…
The annual Hillfoots RFC Dinner Dance and Awards Ceremony will take place on Saturday 6th May in the Devonvale Hall. Please come along to celebrate the club’s year and enjoy an evening of good food, music and friendship.
Tickets £30 including:
Dancing to Ceilidhdonia
Licensed Bar ’til midnight
Tickets from [email protected]
Dates for the Diary:
- Home Training for everyone.
- Easter Rugby Camp – from 1000-1400 each day, focusing on your Key National Themes.
- Home Training for everyone.
- No Training – Easter Sunday.
- Hillfoots Mini Tournament – this is our big day of the season! We will have six clubs playing on the park and will need all hands on deck for home baking, teas and coffees! Please speak to Paddy on Sunday if you can help out.
- Final Home Training for the Season and End of Season Awards.