- Minis: Home Training P1-P7 1000-1145 – remember awards
- Youth: KNT & FMS Training U14-U16 1000 -1400 bring packed lunch
- Mars vote – win the club £1000 please go to http://www.marsmilk.com/fund2014/clubs/hillfoots-rugby-football-club
Minis Training 1000-1145 , Sunday 24/8/14 @ Hillfoots RFC.
Please can all award winners return their awards this Sunday at Registration. Please remember to dress for all weathers, gum shields & water bottles. For kit info & orders please contact email@example.com asap.
Youth U14-U16s Home Training 1000-1400
This Sunday all U14 & 16s will complete Key National Theme & Functional Movement Screening Testing. After they have completed the testing both age groups will train for their match against Thirsk 30th August 2014 1000 kick off.
Training Plan: Testing , Training , Lunch – Code of Conduct – Training
REMEMBER YOUR PACKED LUNCH !!!
Hillfoots Minis & Youth sections are still searching for Volunteers for the 2014-15 season.
Thank you to the few who have said that they can help !! But I am always looking for more !!
I am looking for volunteers to help with:
- Coaching – no experience needed as we will mentor you through the PCS coaching process & pay for coaching courses !!!
- Junior Fund Raiser – Bag packs, BBQs , Events
- Assistant coaching – Duke of Edinburgh Awards – Alva & Dollar Academy Pupils welcome!!
- Team Management – Pitch side registration & Coach support
- Food preparation – certificated – festivals and youth section games !!!
- First aid – certificated – festivals and Match Days – Safety is paramount
- Club communications – Social media, Website, Teamer & Age group emails
- Club kit sales – Sunday morning order recorder & distribution from Blue tent (great in wet weather)
- Age Group Committees - Generating ideas & finding solutions
If you would like to volunteer or find out more about the roles above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
If you can offer another beneficial role to the club please get in touch.
To make Hillfoots RFC even better we need your support to achieve the next level in the clubs development !!