Summer Tag Rugby this Friday at 1800 and P7 to S2 Summer Training Friday at 1900
Summer Tag Rugby series continues this Friday 29th July 16 at 1800hrs with the S1 and S2 training from 1900.
We will keep our fingers crossed for good weather and will either have an outdoor BBQ or the oven will be on and we can have an ‘indoor picnic’ in the bar.
Monday 15th to Friday 19th August, 0830-1230 daily , £12 per day or £50 for the week, for ages P1 to S2 and all are welcome. Spaces for the camp are filling up fast ! For more information about the camp please go to: http://hillfootsrfc.com/summer-rugby-camp-15th-19th-august-2016/
As the club continues to grow Hillfoots are always on the lookout for more volunteer coaches. The majority of our coaching team are Mums and Dads who give up their time to help better everyone involved. Hillfoots has a very friendly coaching team which thrives on the Positive Coaching Scotland values to ensure everyone has a great time playing a team sport. For more information on how to join the coaching team please contact Paddy at [email protected]
- Summer Family Tag Rugby Series: Friday 29th July , 12th August (every fortnight)
- Summer P7-S2 training (Every Friday 7-8pm) – runs weekly unless communicated
- 15th -19th August – Hillfoots Summer Rugby Camp – Book now £50 for the week or £12 per day
- 19th August – Tilly in the Park!
- 21st August 1000-1130, our Hillfoots Junior Season starts!