Project 2020 is the name given by the Club Committee to the plan being created in 2012 to develop the Club’s infrastructure (Club House, training facilities & pitches). The Club has grown considerably over the last 3 years and we have reached the capacity of the existing Club House and Tillicoultry Public Park which have both served the Club so well over most of its history. The Club needs to offer high quality facilities if it is to continue with its strategy of recruiting, retaining & developing more players, coaches & volunteers.
Plans are still at an early stage as we close in on the end of 2012, but we’ve had very positive meetings with local land owners to discuss what might be possible to achieve in Tillicoutry. We’ll post more information as we get it. So far we are delighted to be able to say that both Clackmannanshire Council & the SRU are very supportive of the Club and are encouraging us to develop our ideas for new Club infrastructure.
In the meantime…….we are continually updating & refurbishing the existing facilities to improve the standard of accomodation. There are a number of projects which are underway and should be completed for the 2012/13 season.
- Free WiFi available in the Club House
- New flat screen TVs & projector featuring DTV & Blu Ray plus the abilty to show computer output (Powerpoint, internet, etc) in digital HD!
- Redecorated Lounge area
- New large format photo images of the Club’s Teams in action over the last 2 seasons
- Two newly refurbished Portakabin buildings adjacent to the Club House to be used for a new gym & new addditional changing facilities
- Tidied up entrance & car park area